Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 has put out a call for Assistant Sub Inspector jobs in 2023. (BS-11). Candidates who live in Gilgit Baltistan and are ELIGIBLE to apply are being asked to do so. Both men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the ads below, it says for each job what age limit, qualifications, experience, and where the person needs to live.
|Published On||January 09, 2023|
|Last Date||February 08, 2023|
|Organization||Gilgit Baltistan Police|
|No of Seats||500+|
|Job Location||Gilgit Baltistan|
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023
1. Assistant Sub Inspector:
- Pay Scale: BS-11
- Age Limit: 18-25 years (18-35 for Gov Employees)
- Domicile: Gilgit Baltistan
- Education: FA/ FSc
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (male), 5 ft 2 in (female)
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 (only for male)
- Running: 1.6 Miles in 07 min (male), 1 Mile in 10 min (female)
How to Apply for Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 ?
- Those who want to apply can do so online by signing up at etc.hec.gov.pk
- Physical Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- should be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title:
- Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Download the bank fee slip when you sign up for the test online.
- FeeChallan can only be used through the online registration portal for ETC.
- To submit an application, all candidates must upload a “Paid and Scanned Fee Challan” that has been stamped by an HBL branch. This must be done while filling out the application form on the ETC online registration portal.
- The test fee isn’t refundable and can’t be given to someone else.
- You can’t give a mobile number that was moved from the original mobile company.
- Applications sent by mail, courier, or email will not be accepted or looked at.
- For Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs, the last day to send in an application is February 9, 2023.
Official Advertisement of Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023