Android Video Editing App free are one of the most use widely used forms of media. It is not easy to edit and upload videos to sites like YouTube and Instagram. Keeping this in mind, there are numerous apps available that allow you to edit or slice videos as you see fit, thereby turning you into a full-time video editor using nothing more than your Android smartphone.However, there are a plethora of these apps on the Play Store, making it increasingly difficult to choose the ideal one. Many options are not always a good thing for many of us. As we begin the new year, we decided to select some of the greatest free video editing applications available on the Google Play Store. Some of these are.
So without waiting any further, let’s have a look at the best android video editor apps that are available for Android in 2022.
Best Free Video Editor for Android in 2022
This is by far the most popular video editing programme for the Android platform. VivaVideo has over 100 million instals and is used by millions of users worldwide to create customised video edits. It just takes a few taps to create a professional-looking video with VivaVideo, allowing you to broadcast a plethora of appealing and appealing content on social networking sites or simply share it with your friends and family.
- This video editor also includes video filters and stickers to make your videos more entertaining.
- This tool may also assist you in creating lengthier videos,
- which are perfect for documentaries and custom films.
- Furthermore, the programme supports a plethora of themes, allowing you to customise the movies.
KineMaster, like VivaVideo, is a hugely popular video editing software for both amateurs and pros. You can apply a variety of adjustments here, such as numerous audio layers, 3D transitions, and fine chopping and cutting of video files. You can also add music from the store, which has a vast selection of royalty-free audio files for free. Users can alter the speed of video playing, which is an editing feature not seen in regular video editing software. Android Video Editing App free KineMaster can also be used to record real-time videos as events occur in front of you, though editing works far better for videos that have already been saved on your phone.
- There are numerous themes and effects to pick from, making this an extremely adaptable product in general.
- Once you’ve finished editing your video, you can share it on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites right from the app.
- KineMaster is available for free on the Google Play Store and is supported by advertisements and in-app purchases.
Movie Maker for YouTube & Instagram
This programme offers itself as a video editor for social media platforms such as YouTube and Instagram, hence appealing to younger consumers. However, Movie Maker is a very versatile application that can be used by almost anyone. To add your own creative touch, you can add music, effects, filters, and much more to your films. You can edit video files with simply a sliding gesture, and adding effects requires only a tap, making it exceptionally simple to use.
- To surprise the user in between videos, you can add sample effects, text, audio, and other elements.
- This app features users from all over the world displaying their video editing skills.
- It’s a lot of fun to use, and the addition of several new features makes it even better.
Adobe Premiere Clip
Adobe is no stranger to photo editing software, having been in the business for quite some time. The company is also making huge strides in video editing with its dedicated mobile video editing software, Premiere Clip. This program, like every other Adobe app, is packed with features for both casual and professional users. Users can add soundtracks from Adobe’s library or their own music, as long as they do not violate artists’ rights to royalties. Android Video Editing App One of my favorite features of this program is Photo Motion, which adds a slow and subtle zooming effect to still images, making a typical image look like a video.
- As soon as you finish editing, you may post your videos on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Premiere Clip is a free download with no advertisements or in-app purchases.
Filmora Go is another another well-known video editing software that has benefited millions of consumers worldwide. The best feature about this program is that when you finish editing, it does not leave an annoying stamp or mark on your video. Android Video Editing App You may combine photographs and movies into a clip and utilize one-touch editing with preset filters. Fillmora Go also features a library of licences tunes that you can utilize to enhance your videos.
- There are other cool effects like the ability to play videos backwards.
- You can add unique overlays, text, and stickers to videos as you see fit.
- FilmoraGo is available for free and is sponsored by in-app purchases.
- There are no advertisements.
Q; Is Viva Video good for video editing?
Ans; Viva Video Powerful and easy-to-use video editing app that helps you easily record and show your life. Amateurs can cut and combine simple and intuitive clips anytime and anywhere, while professionals can have unlimited editing fun with powerful high-end editing functions
Q; Is Viva Video app free?
Ans; Viva Video is a free app available for both Android and iOS that allows even the most inexperienced of users to combine and edit audio and visual content on the go.