With Terrarium Manager you are now able to manage your terrarium and animals in a fast, easy and intuitve way. Never miss a feeding of your animals again!
* Are you tired of remembering all feeding times by yourself?
* Do you always want to be informed how much your animals are weighing right now?
* Do you want to get informed when you have to feed one of your pets?
* Are you fed up with all the paperwork?
If yes then Terrarium Manager ist the ideal app for you!
Notes on the glass panel are so 80s!
Today you manage your loved pets with your phone. Especially when your stocking reached a certain level it gets harder and harder to remember all facts and feeding schedules.
This app has all of these functions:
- Get informed when you have to feed one of your pets: You can define those times per animal to achieve maximum flexibility. Your phone will now warn you when one of your pets is hungry.
- Set photo for your terrariums for your animals and terrariums to recognize them faster. You can choose photos from your camera or locally stored images on your phone.
- Create QR codes for your animals and terrariums. As soon as you scan in one of those codes this app will direct you automatically to the right animal or terrarium. No more scrolling through huge lists!
- Create Widgets on your homescreen or lockscreen to see your next feeding time
- Export all events to PDF and send them via email or print them. If you sell your animal you can easily show the new owner how your animal did until now (Requires Android 4.4 or above)
- Redord your recent feedings: Has your pet declined the food? Which amount did it eat? Which sort of food did it eat? All of these information can get important and are easy and fast to record.
- Record the weight of your animal: If you regularly weigh your pet to determine its state of health you can now record this data and can view it visually edited.
- Record Copulations: Did your pets copulate? Awesome! You can now record this app to know when you can expect offspring.
- Record egg depositions: Record, if your pet has fertilized or infertilized eggs
- Your pet molted? Record the result to know if you have to increase or decrease the humidity.
- Your pet is sick? Record the diagnosis and the treatment to be able to react faster in the future.